Personal Identification Information
We may collect your personal identification information in various ways when you visit our Site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, or interact with our services. You may be asked for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant information. You have the right to refuse to provide such information, which may prevent you from engaging in certain activities on our Site.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect your non-personal identification information whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
We may collect and use your personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: We may use the information you provide to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address you provide to send you information and updates pertaining to your interests, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- How We Protect Your Information
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
You may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may constantly change. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites with a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms